How To Put On A Glueless Lace Front Wig
A glueless lace front wig refer to a lace front wig that isn’t require the use of glue or adhesives to stay attached. Traditional lace front wigs required use glue to attach the lace with your head and it often takes a long time to install. The glue is hard to remove and damage the hairline. The emergence of glueless wigs solves this problem. Because it can be installed quickly, just about 30 seconds. It is also known as wear&go wig. Usually, a glueless wig usually equipped with an adjustable elastic band or clips to fix the wig place securely. Do not to worry about whether it will loose, it’s safe. The numerous benefits of glueless lace front wig make it more cost-effective than other type of wigs, chosen by a lot of celebrities.
How to put on a glueless lace front wig？
Pluck your hairline. Some of the glueless wigs are pre-plucked in the market, others are not. If your glueless front wig isn’t plucked, the hairline may looks thick and unnatural. It is recommended that pluck your wig before wearing it, plucking makes your hairline more real.
Bleaching the knots of the glueless wig. The lace inside your wig usually have several little black dots. This may caused your wig look unnatural against your scalp. In order to get a real shade that blends in with the color of your scalp.
Cut the excess lace off, include ear tab and hairline based on your personal needs. It makes the hair on the wig look like it grows from the scalp.
1. Flatten your hair and detangle the knots out. Wear a wig cap. Before put on a glueless lace front wig, make sure that your forehead is cleaned clearly. No foundations, no bronzer make ups and no oil residues. You can use a cotton pad with water or alcohol wipe your forehead. A dry and clean forehead renders the lace fit the skin better.
2. Cut the excess lace off and pluck your wig. Put on your wig on your head. Be sure everything laid up properly. The adjust elastic band in wig help your fix it. Spread wig temporary hold product across your forehead. Pull the lace down. Then go in with a blow dryer. Use freeze spray melt down the edges of your frontal wig.
3. After putting on your glueless wig. Trimming your baby hair according to your preference, it will makes the wig looks more real. Comb your wig and style it.
How long can the glueless lace front wig last?
Glueless lace wigs can last up to one than one year if people maintain and care it in a proper way.To prolong your wig lifespan, some tips need to be following.
1. Before wearing your glueless lace front wig, wash and condition your hair first. This will help keep your scalp clean and prevent damage to your wig. Wearing a wig cap is a protective way to keep it away from the wig.
2. Clean the wig regularly. Gently wash your wig with a mild shampoo and conditioner designed for wigs, avoid scrubbing. After rinsing, air dry it is better.
3. Do not sleeping with your wig on. It will mess up your wig and may cause the wig loosen and slip out.
4. Store it a dry and shaded space, out of direct sunlight. You can store it on your wig stand or in a box secure the wig and keep it from tangling or stretching.
Best glueless front wigs for beginners
Curlyme glueless lace front wigs are made of 100% real human hair. There are various types of hairstyles available. Such as water wave, straight, kinky curly,deep wave, body wave etc. We provided 13x4 size pre-cut HD lace glueless front wigs which have already pre-plucked hairline and pre-bleached hair knots. Both save your time and effort. The dome cap design make the wig secure tightly with your head. The inside of the wig cap is fixed with adjustable elastic straps, no clips and no combs friendly for beginners, give you the most comfortable wearing experience.
Glueless lace front wigs are the most suitable choice for women who pursue natural effect and high-efficiency operation. Not only does it protect your natural hairline, it also saves you installation time. And the price of glueless lace front wig is lower than full lace wigs. It is the best choice for women who are looking for a wig both meets beauty and healthy scalp.