||3 Bundles with Closure
||Natural Black #1B
||100% Virgin Human Hair
||DHL, Fedex, or UPS 3-7 business days.
Why Mongolian Hair?
One thing you should know is that Mongolian hair is the best choice for curly hair textures. Why? Here are the 3 reasons:
1. Mongolian hair is strong than other hair types, so it holds curls better. You can blow the hair straight or use heat on it, it may hard to get the bone straight look, more than a naturally yaki straight look, and after it gets wet, the hair will back to the original curls.
2. The thinner the hair is, the easier it got tangled. As we all know, Curly Hair is easy to get tangled, but as the Mongolian hair is thicker than other hair types, it is less tangle and more easier to do detangle than others.
3. Mongolian Hair is full and thick, meanwhile, it's lighter weight than other hair types. So it can give you a full look while not so heavy when you wear it. It's very important especially for hot weather.
How Long Does CurlyMe Hair Last?
CurlyMe Hair can last 12-24 Months if you take care of it well. Of Course, we will show you how! Here are some Hair Care tips>>
How Soon Can I Receive the Express Delivery?
CurlyMe Hair Mall offers fast and free shipping worldwide
To US: 3-7 working days through DHL, Fedex or UPS
To UK: 3-7 working Days through Dpex-Royal Mail.
To Germany: 3-7 Working Days through TNT
To other countries in EUR: 3-7 working days through DHL
To SA: 7-10 working days through Dpex or DHL
How to wash my CurlyMe Hair?
Coldwater or lukewarm water clean, use some gentle shampoo. Hydrating shampoo such as Shea Moisture Shampoo or As I am Shampoo will be a great choice for curly hair. But that won't be necessary, it's OK to use deep conditioner directly. According to the wearing frequency, generally in 2-3 weeks or so wash 1 time. Dry naturally after washing.
How to Maintain my CurlyMe Hair Curls?
It's better to take off the wig when you sleep, especially for curly wig.
When the hair gets dry and poofy, you can use mousse or leave-in conditioner.
1. Wet the hair with water first, spraying the hair from the root to the ends. Detangle the hair with your hands first, then the combs. If there are tangled knots, don't worry, be gentle, you can leave it with conditioners, brush it too hard will cause shedding, we don't want that.
2. Smoothing your favorite product throughout the hair and continue to detangle it, you may like the Shea Moisture leave-in conditioner. Spray all over the section, and maybe add more on the ends, because the ends are usually drier quicker.
3. Mousse can help to keep the curls popping and keep it from freezing all day! Use it with a leave-in conditioner will be better! Also if you like wet look, Mousse will be a great choice! It will be sealed in all your pretty little curls and maintain it really well!
BABIES MUST BE PATIENT AND CAREFUL.